Make a Splash With Your Private Group Events
From corporate events to conference/meeting excursions to family reunions…there’s nothing that quite compares to hosting your private group events on the sun-kissed waters of Prince Edward Island. And, it comes complete with a bonafide lobster fisherman captaining your boat!
In Eastern PEI, we pride ourself on providing the warmest hospitality and hosting epic events. Your hosts, J.J.Chaisson (the Fiddling Fisherman), and his wife, Julie, are wholly committed to making sure your private group event is exceptional and unforgettable. Friendly, flexible, and always professional, planning your event with us will be a cinch from start to finish.
And, whether you’re envisioning a lively-yet-intimate company retreat, a unique lobster fishing experience for your delegates/guests complete with hauling traps and throwing empty shells back to sea, a dockside family gathering, or any other group event, we want to work with you to create an experience tailored to your vision, your group size, and your budget.
Charters, Groups and Private Functions. Experience Island life at its best!
Contact us today for an unforgettable PEI experience that your clients, co-workers, delegates, friends, or family will rave about and remember fondly for years to come.
What We Offer:
- Private groups from 2 to 45 people (larger groups can be accommodated dockside)
- Your own private lobster fishing boat captained by lobster fisher J.J. Chaisson
- Authentic lobster fishing experience on a lobster boat, including trap hauling, lobster sizing, and plenty more shellfish fun
- On-board lobster dinner, the freshest you’ll ever have (optional)
- On-board beverages featuring local craft beers and wines
- Live fiddling entertainment courtesy of J.J. Chaisson
- On-land transport to/from your accommodations (optional)
- Dockside fun at the Souris Harbour complete with a live band (optional)
- 2019 season: July 3 – October 15
Please note our RESERVATION POLICY:
All sales are final and non-refundable. Time changes are permitted up to 24 hours before departure. If weather conditions are a concern for your booking date, you are required to contact us to confirm whether it will be cancelled. Sometimes due to weather conditions, bookings may need to be cancelled for your safety, as well as for the safety of the crew. Should this happen, we will do our best to reschedule or you will receive a full refund.