For 2020, the smaller and more intimate the gathering, the more interactive and enjoyable the experience. From small corporate events to conference/meeting excursions…there’s nothing that quite compares to hosting your private gatherings on the sun-kissed waters of Prince Edward Island. And, it comes complete with a bonafide lobster fisherman captaining your boat!
In Eastern PEI, we pride ourselves on providing the warmest hospitality and hosting epic events. Your hosts, J.J. Chaisson (the Fiddling Fisherman), and his wife, Julie, are wholly committed to making sure your private gathering is exceptional and unforgettable. Friendly, flexible, and always professional, planning your event with us will be a cinch from start to finish.
And, whether you’re envisioning a lively-yet-intimate company retreat, a unique lobster fishing experience for your delegates/guests complete with hauling traps and throwing empty shells back to sea, a dockside family gathering, or any other group event, we want to work with you to create an experience tailored to your vision, your group size, and your budget.
Small and Private Gatherings. Experience Island life at its best!
Contact us today for an unforgettable Island experience that your clients, co-workers, delegates, friends, or family will rave about and remember fondly for years to come.
What We Offer:
- Small and private gatherings onboard Chaisson a Dream, captained by lobster fisher J.J. Chaisson (larger groups can be accommodated dockside)
- Authentic lobster fishing experience, including trap hauling, lobster sizing, and plenty more shellfish fun
- On-board lobster dinner, the freshest you’ll ever have (optional)
- On-board beverages featuring local craft beers and wines
- Live fiddling entertainment hosted by fiddling champion J.J. Chaisson
- On-land transport to/from your accommodations (optional)
- Dockside fun at the Souris Harbour complete with a live band (optional)