Musical PEI Weddings tailor-made to suit your every desire.
After all, it is ‘Your’ little wedding and nobody else’s, shared with just your most intimate family and friends.
Love is in the salty sea air as the Fiddling Fisherman specializes in helping you create your own little wedding affair. Unique, unforgettable, and intimate, there’s surely nothing more romantic than getting married on the water. And when the celebration includes Celtic tunes by a talented fiddler, a pristine lobster fishing boat, and a gorgeous backdrop of rusty red cliffs, it’s a Prince Edward Island wedding through and through.
‘Our Little Wedding’ musical PEI Weddings at sea are tailor-made to suit your every desire.
Embarking from the Souris Marina in Eastern PEI, we’ll whisk you and your exclusive guests off to a secluded cove. Your PEI wedding ceremony will reflect your unique style and love for one another. And, of course, your ceremony, music and officiating can be taken care of by JJ… our in-house PEI marriage commissioner, if you so choose.
Next up, celebrate those ‘I Dos’ with your limited list of loved ones during the reception! Whether you’re envisioning a cocktail affair, full sit-down dinner, and/or interactive lobster hauling fun, we’ll make it outstanding. And, of course, JJ’s fiddling talents need not be limited to ceremony music. If you fancy dancing to jigs and reels or simply want to enjoy instrumental music in the background, his fiddle is never far from his side!
For every couple, their wedding day is the most important and memorable day of their life together. We consider it an honour to help couples have their dream wedding at sea and are committed to making sure everything goes off without a hitch (pun totally intended!)
Sail on Government approved boat with musician J.J. Chaisson, server/hostess onboard, finger foods (special requests additional charge). We are licensed – beer/wine $10 each
MINIMUM OF 12 PEOPLE PER BOOKING. MAXIMUM OF 45.
Contact us directly to discuss your customized Prince Edward Island wedding at sea.
- All prices require tax added to the price. (15% HST)
- All bookings require a 25% non-refundable deposit to confirm a booking.
- Full amount is due 2 weeks prior to wedding and is non-refundable if cancellation is
2 weeks prior to wedding date.
- All prices include meeting with you for rehearsal. Please book this date as soon as possible.
The Lookout Wedding Package
Experience our all inclusive wedding package and create your own everlasting memories along the shimmering waters of Colville Bay.
Onboard Wedding Package
- Ceremony onboard “Chaisson A Dream” complete with Marriage Commissioner.
- Sail onboard “Chaisson a Dream” to desired location (Extra fees may apply)
- Server/hostess onboard
- Up to 2 hours
- Cocktail hour at sea – live music, dancing and beautiful sights.
- A Bottle of Champagne
- Licensed vessel with cash bar of beer & wine
- Please inquire for additional requests, details and planning.
- Add-Ons Include:
- $500 per extra hour onboard
- $80 per Sit Down Lobster Dinner
(fresh lobster steamed onboard)